Last Modified: April 21, 2023
WHO WE ARE
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
As with most websites and online services, when you visit the Websites or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect and store the following, non-personally identifiable information:
- The date and time of the visit
- The originating IP address
- The type of browser, platform, and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- The object requested
- Completion status of the request
- Pages visited and items clicked
- Sites visited immediately before and after our website
- User actions and behaviors
This automatically collected information is used by us to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of the Websites and the other aspects of the Services, and to assist us in making the Websites and the other Services more useful to users. This includes analyzing these logs periodically to determine the traffic through our servers, the number of pages served, the advertisements viewed, and the demand for certain areas of the Websites and the other Services, and topics of interest. We and third party service providers may use tracking data related to your use of the Services to remember any information to avoid the need for re-entry of data, to provide customer content or information to you, to diagnose and address any technical issues, to detect fraudulent or unauthorized use, or to otherwise enhance our services. All of our logs may be preserved indefinitely by us, used at any time and in any way deemed necessary by us, and disclosed to any third party without your knowledge or consent. This automatically collected data may be linked to personally identifiable information that you enter on our website. We may share any non-personally identifiable information, such as the information automatically collected when you visit the Websites and other Services, with any third party without your knowledge or consent. We may only share any linked personally identifiable information in the manner described below under the heading “USE AND SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.” This automatically collected information may be collected via Google Analytics services. Google provides additional privacy options regarding cookie use described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We do not currently observe web browsers’ “do not track” signals and we will track your navigation of our website regardless of whether this preference is indicated.
The cookies themselves will not contain any personally identifiable information, but they may be linked to any personally identifiable information that you enter on our website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As part of our normal business practice, we engage in communication with the general public, and our potential and existing customers. As part of that process, it is often necessary or desirable for us to collect personal information. For example, you may provide us your personal information when you order products or services, register for an account, post a comment, feedback, a review, or a testimonial, send us a text or other message, subscribe to our communications, enter a contest, redeem a promotion, or use any other part of our Services or engage in other transactions with us.
The information that you may be asked to provide and that we collect may include:
- Your name and business name;
- Your mailing address;
- Your billing address;
- Your current location (including IP address data);
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
- Your username and password for any accounts you establish with us;
- Your visit information, and purchase history (including dates, times, locations, and amounts and natures of purchases);
- Photos, video and audio recordings, and text content that you share with us through any of the Services;
- Social media account and content; and
- Error logs and similar notifications related to the Services.
Your choice to submit this personal information is completely voluntary. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you purchase products. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; or (d) sending us an email message. By entering your personal information through the Services or otherwise providing us with your personal information, you are providing your consent for us to use your information for the purposes described below and, if you are a current customer of ours, for purposes of enabling us to fulfill our obligations to you.
In addition to the foregoing personal information that you voluntarily provide, we will obtain the following information from sources other than you, which we may link to the personal information you provide us:
- Social media network posts and other information – If you contact or engage with us through social media, such as by “liking” us, following our account, or making a post on our page, tagging us, or otherwise tied to any of our accounts or pages, on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media networks, we will receive and have the ability to access the information you post and information about you which you permit the social media network to share under your settings and terms with the social media network.
- Authentication Services – We may require or permit you to access our Services through the use of a third-party authentication service, such as signing in through a social media account or through your mobile telephone sign-in procedures. The data we receive will be dependent on the third-party authentication service provider.
- Other third parties – We may receive personal information from third parties, such as our marketing partners.
- Other public sources – We may collect personal information that is available publicly, such as through online sources.
USE AND SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use and share the personal information that you provide and that we collect as follows:
- We may use this voluntarily provided information for purposes of providing services, including fulfilling orders in-person or online, delivering orders, responding to your immediate request or feedback, taking, delivering, and otherwise fulfilling your orders, verifying your authority to enter certain sections of the Websites and use certain portions of the Services, processing a charge for purchases you make, to offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, and for future contact and communication with you.
- If you choose to participate in any program that involves the use of e-mail or text messaging, we will use the information you provide to send you notifications and communications in accordance with the terms of those programs.
- We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current products and services or of potential new products and services that may be offered.
- We may use your and other customers’ personal information to analyze our customer base and improve, develop, monitor, and tailor product and service offerings accordingly, including compiling and analyzing statistical information.
- We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (such as your e-mail, name, address, and telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of services or products, providing customer support, processing payment transactions, advertising service providers, administering contests or promotions, filtering spam, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service, enforce their rights against us, and comply with applicable laws. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. We may also authorize them to use any of your data on an aggregated and anonymized basis for any of their business purposes, including to improve their services. The categories of personal information shared with such parties may include all of the personal information we collect (as described in the “COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section above).
- We may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, including to the Services; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public.
- We may share any personal information that you provide or make available for the purpose of it being shared, such as information in any blog entry, testimonial, or social media post on, tagging, or otherwise relating to any of our accounts or pages. When you engage with us on social media or otherwise provide any such content, you are authorizing us to use that content.
- We may use your personal information for purposes of fraud control.
- We may share any personal information in any other situation in which you approve or consent to the sharing. The categories of personal information shared with such parties may include all of the personal information we collect (as described in the “COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section above).
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- Visitor comments may also be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Except as described above, we do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
We will store any personal information that you provide to us in a secure location, until such time as you request that we delete your personal information as set forth in the “Control Your Personal Information” section below or until such time as we deem such personal information no longer useful in our normal business operations. In deleting or disposing of your personal information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your personal information. Personal information we have collected may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Services or otherwise providing personal information, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
We may also disclose personal information we obtain when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with the law, to bring or defend legal actions, or to protect or defend our rights and property.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure; to detect unauthorized access thereof; to monitor our systems for vulnerabilities; and record and retain system information to enable security audits and investigations. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities, or with third party hosting companies or other agents who have similar conditions. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND EMBEDDED CONTENT
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Services are not directed at children under 13 years old, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not use the Websites or any other part of the Services for any purpose.
E-MAIL OR TEXT COMMUNICATION
By sending an electronic mail or text message to us, for example, by sending an e-mail requesting information on our services, you may be sending us personally identifiable information. In these cases, we may retain the information as long as necessary to accurately respond to your request. Please be aware that e-mail and text messaging are not necessarily secure from interception or misdirection. For your own protection you may want to communicate sensitive information to us using a method other than e-mail or text.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
EUROPEAN UNION ADVISORY
The Services are not directed at individuals in the European Union and we do not currently knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from individuals in the European Union.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 1-800-995-2778
By mail: Acomo Jewelry
925 S. Niagara Street, Ste 525
Denver, CO 80224